Money is tight but you and your partner need to get out? Chicagoland offers many great museums, quite a few with ‘FREE musuem days!’
- The Field Musuem: The second Monday of Every Month.
- The Museum of Contemporary Art: Free Tuesdays – Every Tuesday
- The Art Institute of Chicago: Every Thursday up until May 26th, After May 26th every 1st and 2nd Wednesday of the Month.
Also many of our cultural centers have free admission EVERY day. To name a few:
- Chicago Cultural Center
- The Museum of Contemporary Photography at Columbia College
- Jane Addams Hull House Museum
- National Museun of Mexican Art
- DuSable Museum of African-American History
Please try these out and let us know about your visit. We will continue to keep you updated on special events as well!